BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a resilient, empathic business development executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business development executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a business development executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding business development executive will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
- Understanding customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Coordinating with Proposal team and delivering the proposal within timeline to customers.
- Meeting Targets for the month.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Desired Candidate Profile.
Requirements and skills:
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Very good knowledge in Digital Marketing Channels.
- Good Negotiation Power.