We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for a current student or recent graduate to learn about the business development process and gain valuable experience in the professional world. The Business Development Intern will work closely with the Business Development Manager to research and develop new business opportunities, create marketing materials, and assist with the planning and execution of business development events. This is a paid internship with the potential to convert to a full-time position.
- This will include the creation of detailed financial/valuation, competitive and market analyses, coordination of due diligence efforts and integration of acquired products and companies, among other tasks.
- Provide marketing insights to support the development of new programs positioning and marketing mix definition.
- Contribute to ideas creation, opportunities assessment, proposals development and projects analysis in an innovative, fast-changing business environment.
- Support the design of business development proposals with appropriate visual design tools (use of icons, data visualization through infographics, basic visual identity development).
- Support due diligence and research on new partners, technologies, and alignment.
- Study emerging opportunities, take notes, and assist on phone calls.
- Assist in developing repository for corporate partnerships.
- Assist with evaluating and developing the company’s long-term partnership plans.
- Seeking degree in Business, Marketing Technology, Finance, Communications or related field of study.
- Working knowledge of the digital marketing technology.
Requirements and skills:
- Good knowledge and understanding of day-to-day office procedures.
- Good sense of prioritization and time management.
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in a college or university and in good academic standing (3.0 gpa or higher).
- Preference for majors in either Business, Marketing, Film, Media or a directly related field of study.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Integrity to maintain confidentiality at all times regarding confidential and business information.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and written and oral communications skills.
- Can work independently on a team.
- Analysis of sales data to determine trends and opportunities for sales growth, sales forecasting support, and business proposal development.
- Strong project management skills, and ability to work autonomously, involving contributors cross-functionally as necessary.
- Capacity to work on tight schedule and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to simultaneously manage multiple programmes/projects.