SALES EXECUTIVE INTERN
We are seeking a motivated and goal-oriented Sales Executive Intern to join our digital marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, building relationships with potential clients, and closing deals that drive revenue growth for the company. You will work closely with our sales team to learn about our services and develop sales skills that are critical to success in the digital marketing industry.
- Conduct research to identify and target potential clients for our digital marketing services.
- Generate leads through various channels, such as cold-calling, email outreach, and networking.
- Build relationships with potential clients through effective communication and follow-up.
- Deliver sales presentations and proposals that effectively communicate our services and value proposition to potential clients.
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms to close deals that meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as the digital marketing and account management teams, to ensure that client needs are met and expectations are exceeded.
Requirements and skills:
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with potential clients and effectively communicate our services and value proposition.
- Motivated and goal-oriented, with a desire to succeed in a sales role.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts and techniques is a plus.
- Experience with sales or customer service is a plus.
An opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced and dynamic digital marketing environment. If you are a motivated and goal-oriented individual who is passionate about sales and digital marketing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.