We are looking for a competitive Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside Sales Representative, or Sales Agent, they will also research sales competition.
- Manage the entire sales process from start to close.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (Cold emailing, cold calling, events & meets, internet, etc.)
- Foster a highly consultative selling approach predicated on knowledge of the client’s requirements.
- Successfully build a pipeline through your personal prospecting effort, combined with strong internal coordination with the entire team.
- Fearlessly penetrate new target markets while successfully penetrating established target markets.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand the client database within your assigned territory.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven sales experience in Digital Media & Marketing (IT service providing sector).
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Computer use competency.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and driven.
- Connect with the client and convert them into customers.
- Team Leadership skill.
- Create & maintain active sales channels.
- Reach the sales quota for the month.
- Give Training to subordinates.
- Ready to work under pressure and a robust environment.
- Gather information from client requirements.
- Prepare pricing quotes for clients and convert them.
- Prepare Client’s Contract and Agreement.
- Working with the team until the client gets onboard.